[OTR-users] hello (I'm new to this list)

Jurre van Bergen drwhax at 2600nl.net
Sat Jul 6 04:45:18 EDT 2013

Damn, so they finally open sourced the entire thing, good for them and us.

Gibberbot is becoming less buggy these days, a new release is upcoming
which is being tested currently, the name will switch from Gibberbot to
Chatsecure, so both clients will have the same name for Android and
Iphone. They fixed a great bunch of issues you outlined earlier.[1]

Jurre

[1] https://github.com/guardianproject/Gibberbot/tree/0.0.12-alpha-2