[OTR-users] OTR Proxy and OS X

Scott Dexter scott.dexter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:01:50 EDT 2008

My wife was using iChat along with OTR Proxy. I may see if I can build it
from SRC and see if I can fix things that way.  But we do have Adium
installed as well.

Scott Dexter

The people who really run organizations are usually found several levels
down, where it is still possible to get things done.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)