[OTR-users] Problematic OTR behavior

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Dec 23 15:57:16 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 09:54:12AM -0500, Jason Wittlin-Cohen wrote:
> Huh. This is very odd. The message source in Thunderbird shows the entire
> message but it's clearly getting truncated on the list archive. Perhaps
> sending from GMail will work-

Actually, I saw your reply text on all three, using  1.4.2.3i on FreeBSD.

Perhaps you just overlooked your reply text on the first copy because it
was lost at the end of the incredibly huge, and largely unnecessary full
quote of the preceding email.

Maybe you're viewing HTML emails, and your mail client is hiding your
response for some reason.

It may be some other reason entirely, but regardless, I saw the reply
text even if you did not.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
Quoth Antony Jay: "In corporate religions as in others, the heretic must