[OTR-users] Problematic OTR behavior

Jason Wittlin-Cohen jwittlincohen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:54:12 EST 2008

Huh. This is very odd. The message source in Thunderbird shows the entire
message but it's clearly getting truncated on the list archive. Perhaps
sending from GMail will work-

>From reading the documentation, it appears that the expected behavior of
OTR is to change the conversation state to "Finished" when your chat
buddy logs off. However, for me, the conversation status remains
"Private" more often than not. What would cause such inconsistency? I am
testing with Pidgin 2.5.2 and pidgin-otr 3.2.0 on Ubuntu 8.10 and Pidgin
2.5.3 and pidgin-otr 3.2.0 on Windows XP SP3.

Jason

--
Jason Wittlin-Cohen
Yale Law School, Class of 2010