[OTR-users] OTR plugin for Pidgin Portable

Jan Kotuc jkotuc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 03:21:32 EDT 2007

Hello people,

i installed Pidgin Portable onto my usb stick the other day. The
instructions on its webpage say the ordinary pidgin-otr installer should
work with Pidgin Portable as well. Actually, it doesn't. It stops with
the message "Pidgin installation not found". WTH can't it at least ask
where Pidgin is installed (if it can't be found in C:\Program Files\)??
What should i do to enable OTR for my Pidgin Portable? Any help would be
appreciated.

Jan