[OTR-users] @developers, may I create a german OTR website?

Thomas B. Tommy.B at gmx.net
Wed Feb 21 08:35:32 EST 2007

Speaking of compiling gaim-otr from CVS, there's one thing I forgot in
my instructions for applying my internationalisation patch:

If you want to compile with my patch, you'll have to run "intltoolize
--force --copy" at some point, which will copy files necessary for
intltool into the gaim-otr directory. This is either done automatically
when running "makedist" (as I have put that command into the makedist
script) or you have to execute it manually.

This is also a thing that will only affect users building from CVS,
because the intltool files will be distributed with the tarballs created
by "makedist", so that users building from that tarballs won't need to
have intltool installed.

Thomas