[OTR-users] @developers, may I create a german OTR website?

Thomas B. Tommy.B at gmx.net
Wed Feb 7 16:39:14 EST 2007

Hi!

readytogo2 wrote:
> Gettext seams really complicated. Would be really nice if someone could
> give me a short how to gettext...

In the Gaim API documentation, I found this very compact how-to
specifically about the internationalisation of Gaim plugins, which might
be helpful:

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/api/plugin-i18n.html

Also, I would be willing to volunteer and put internationalisation
support into the code of gaim-otr and libotr. I don't have much
experience with gettext either, but after having read some docs and
played around a bit with the code, I think I could do that. Unless, of
course, somebody else wants to do it, maybe even someone with actual
experience with internationalisation ;-)

Thomas