[OTR-users] Sources for GAIM 2.0 beta 6?

Thomas B. Tommy.B at gmx.net
Wed Feb 21 08:07:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I just googled that error message, and maybe this helps:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/faq/html/chapter-cvs.html#autogen-libtool

BTW, I use autoconf 2.60 and automake 1.9.6, and building gaim-otr from
CVS works for me.

Thomas

Gilles Gravier wrote:
> Well... given what Paul Wouter said... I think it's irrelevant which
> version... he has the same errors as I have.
>
> For the record (pun intended) I use autoconf 2.60 and automake 1.10.
>
> I get the same error messages that Paul reports.
>
> So I suspect it is actually not a problem on my machine... but maybe
> the CVS version has some issues...
>
> Gilles.
>
> Ian Goldberg wrote:

>>> If i rn autoreconf from CVS, I get:
>>>
>>> [paul at bofh gaim-otr]$     autoreconf -s -i
>>> aclocal:configure.ac:15: warning: macro `AM_DISABLE_STATIC' not found in library
>>> aclocal:configure.ac:16: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library