[OTR-users] Sources for GAIM 2.0 beta 6?

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Wed Feb 21 08:01:16 EST 2007

Well... given what Paul Wouter said... I think it's irrelevant which
version... he has the same errors as I have.

For the record (pun intended) I use autoconf 2.60 and automake 1.10.

I get the same error messages that Paul reports.

So I suspect it is actually not a problem on my machine... but maybe the
CVS version has some issues...

Gilles.

Ian Goldberg wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 05:22:10AM +0100, Paul Wouters wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Gilles Gravier wrote:
>>

>>> Tried this... run into problems of not having a proper autoconf / automake
>>> environment on Solaris.
>>>
>>> I can build from proper .tar distribs... but can't get the CVS build to work.
>>>
>> If i rn autoreconf from CVS, I get:
>>
>> [paul at bofh gaim-otr]$     autoreconf -s -i
>> aclocal:configure.ac:15: warning: macro `AM_DISABLE_STATIC' not found in library
>> aclocal:configure.ac:16: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
>> configure.ac:15: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_DISABLE_STATIC
>>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>>       See the Autoconf documentation.
>> configure.ac:16: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
>> autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
>>
>> So it seems like CVS needs more fixing with its configure script. But I have
>> no time to look into this right now :(
>>

> What version of autoconf / automake do you have?  I'm using autoconf 2.59
> and automake 1.4-p6, and they work without errors.
>
>    - Ian

/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*
ICQ : *77488526*
<http://www.icq.com/whitepages/about_me.php?Uin=77488526> * || *MSN
Messenger : Gilles at Gravier.org <http://members.msn.com/Gilles@Gravier.org>*
*Skype : ggravier <callto://ggravier>* || *Y! : ggravier
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/ggravier> || AOL : gillesgravier
<aim:goim?screenname=gillesgravier>
PGP Key ID : *0x8DE6D026*
<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x8DE6D026&op=index>
"Chastity is its own punishment." (/Solomon Short/) [/David Gerrold/]
"De toutes les aberrations sexuelles, la chasteté est la plus
aberrante." [Anatole France]