[OTR-dev] OTR implementation Question

Mokhtar Naamani mokhtar.naamani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 09:36:59 EDT 2013

Hi Alireza,
Sounds like a really fun project to work on :)
If you are familiar with javascript you can also consider building apps for
android using http://www.appcelerator.com/titanium/titanium-sdk/ and an OTR
module for it here: https://github.com/mnaamani/titanium_otr

You could also build a simple custom server, (doesn't have to be an XMPP
server?) in nodejs using javascript otr modules,
https://github.com/mnaamani/otr4-em or  https://github.com/arlolra/otr

Good Luck

Mokhtar