[OTR-users] OTR blocked for some ICQ users?

Dominik Tugend programmer99 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 05:37:43 EDT 2014

For no apparent reason manual OTR session initiation started working
again for all 3 of us!

We will thus wait with the test until it stops working again.

Also I noticed that I can't say if only "?OTR?v2?" was blocked or if the
block was more specific, because typing "?OTR?v2?" in the client causes
it to send the whole initation message it seems.
We will thus run tests with OTR deactivted, as you suggested, as soon as
it's blocked again.