[OTR-users] OTR blocked for some ICQ users?

Dominik Tugend programmer99 at gmx.de
Sun Apr 6 09:07:04 EDT 2014

Just to make it complete:

Actually it seems that between us 3 every (obviously unecrypted) message
_containing_ the string "?OTR" is dropped.

His brother had "Acivate private message shipment automatically"
enabled, that is why it works for him. I don't know, but I'd assume that
the initation message is different then. Because when he disables that
feature and tries to establish the OTR session manually, it fails too
for him.

Is noone else affected by this?