[OTR-users] PGP integration?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Mon Jun 24 09:56:29 EDT 2013

On 06/24/2013 05:35 AM, Ximin Luo wrote:
> Thanks, that was informative. :) Although from that thread, it sounds like your
> original question was answered - i.e. mark the OTR subkey as "A"-use and add a
> critical notation onto it.

yep.  the critical notation goes in the subkey-binding signature.

> Has there been any progress made in developing a specific tool for this? The
> GPG CLI at least doesn't let you create key-pairs with specific values, so I'm
> not sure how I would go about adding my OTR key into my PGP key.

i don't think gpg can do this at the moment (though asking on
gnupg-users at gnupg.org would get you more authoritative answers), but
maybe you can go the other way -- generate the subkey with gpg and then
import it into your OTR keyring?

	--dkg