[OTR-users] Some messages are lost via XMPP with OTR & Pidgin

Scott otr-users-lists.cypherpunks_ca at bytality.com
Wed Jul 3 16:11:16 EDT 2013

 I'm 100% positive that RECIPIENT's only logs on via a single laptop so it should be the same device/instance of pidgin all the time.

On your suggestion, I looked back at our conversation logs, and the resource ID appears to be changing quite often (like daily or more).  I'm not sure if this is a function of google's XMPP or pidgin configuration.  I can check RECIPIENT's logs tonight to see if my [SENDER]'s resource ID changes more than just between my desktop & laptop - meaning I see more than 2 resource ID's listed to me in RECIPIENT's logs.

Will post back what I find....

-Scott