[OTR-users] (no subject)

Bits gsnqa6734n at snkmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:22:25 EST 2013

In Pidgin, once you've chatted with them, note their ID / screen name
(right click on their name in the "Buddy List" and click on Properties).

Then in the Buddy List, click on Tools: Plugins.  Find the "Off-the-Record
Messaging" plugin, click once on it to select it, then click on "Configure
Plugin".
Then click on the Known Fingerprints tab. The info you need it right
there.  Note the "Verify fingerprint" tool - that might be useful for you
at some point too.

--Bits