[OTR-users] libotr/pidgin-otr 4.0.0 "beta2" release and win32 build

Doug Breaux breaux at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 27 16:50:03 EDT 2012

Neither of our Yahoo names are long. 7 and 10 characters. Colleague is
not online right now, and I had reverted to previous plugin since new
one had begun failing to establish a private connection at all. Perhaps
due to this testing or maybe to the fact that we were going back and
forth between Gtalk and Yahoo IDs.

I'll reinstall and try things when he's available again.