[OTR-users] Spanish Translation

SevenFactors sevenfactors at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 00:31:28 EDT 2012

I can't seem to be able to locate the right es.po file.

Given that I'm using a Windows machine, I installed
"pidgin-otr-4.0.0-0-beta1.exe"

Under the OTR directory "C:\Program Files\pidgin-otr" there is no /po/
sub-directory

*Note*: Curiosity had me check under the Pidgin directory and this is when
I found the closest thing to a localization file.
C:\Program Files\Pidgin\locale\es\LC_MESSAGES/pidgin-otr.mo

This is when I decided to download the Linux files. I opened them using
7-zip. Digging under "pidgin-otr-4.0.0-beta1.tar.gz" I found the /po/
directory. The es.po file in here is from "Project-Id-Version: pidgin-otr
3.1.0-es\n"

What am I missing? How do I access the es.po file for
pidgin-otr-4.0.0-beta1?

Thanks.