[OTR-users] help: pure-python-otr for custom protocol

anonymouscr at riseup.net anonymouscr at riseup.net
Tue Feb 28 18:31:08 EST 2012

Greetings, Cypherpunks

We, Anonymous Costa Rica have been working on a custom protocol called
SpiderMonkey and we decided to implement it on Python. Basically, a
computer running the protocol is able to send messages through the TOR
network using the .onion address of the receiving computer. but, for sake
of confidentially in the TOR network, we need to encrypt the sending data.
We decided first to use GnuPG, but, now we decided to deploy OTR on our
code.

The problem is, there isn't enough documentation about deploying OTR with
any protocol and/or custom protocols like our project SpiderMonkey as far
as we searched through the web. May can anybody in the otr-user list gave
us documentation about this issues and/or code examples deploying
pure-python-otr?

thanks
--
We are Anonymous.