[OTR-users] Pidgin Plugin should ignore XMPP Resource for verification

Lachezar Dobrev l.dobrev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:46:46 EDT 2010

  While this MAY be true if the actual messenger instance is
physically different, that may not be the case always. Consider my
case, where I have a laptop that I move with, and depending on whether
I am home, or at work the resource is changed accordingly.

  However you too are missing my point.

  What I was referring is to the verification status of OTHER people's
keys, that SHOULD NOT take MY resource into consideration.