[OTR-users] OTR Proxies and Empathy

Daniel Perelman dap56 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 9 23:02:51 EDT 2010

I do not see any reference to OTR, Telepathy, or Empathy on the Google
Summer of Code page except for one unrelated project involving adding
Telepathy support to a Gnome application.

On the other hand, I did find a project proposal for the Maemo Summer
of Code for adding OTR to Empathy, but, unfortunately, it does not
appear to be one of the projects that actually ended up getting
accepted. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of.

  - Daniel