[OTR-users] otr IM on a portable device?

Steve Nieves nieves at inbox.com
Fri Nov 13 12:59:42 EST 2009

Hi.  I have been using Pidgin and otr for the past few weeks and think
it is excellent.  However, I would really like an implementation of otr
on any IM client which runs on an easily portable handheld device.
Something smaller than a netbook perhaps.  Does such a thing exist?
I've done some cursory searches that have not yielded anything.  The
mailing lists archives do not seem to be searchable  - is that correct?
Any information is appreciated.  Thanks.