[OTR-users] OTR and GTalk

Chris Garriss chris_garriss at unc.edu
Tue Nov 3 16:21:40 EST 2009

Version 2.6.3, OTR 3.2.0, operating system Win XP Professional SP3,
fully patched.  Symantec Corporate 10.1.6.6010, Microsoft Office 2007
Professional, 4 GB memory installed (of course only 3 available to
windows), 150 GB HD, 70% available.  Any other info you want / would be
helpful?

On 03.11.2009 15:57  Ananda Samaddar spoke thusly: