[OTR-users] Otr for Blackberry

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 09:04:20 EDT 2009

Hello, I use otr in both linux and windblows. A lot of people I communicate
with use it. They send me otr encrypted messages not knowing I'm on my phone
and I see the message as unencrypted. I was wondering if it would be
possible to make otr for the blackberry phone. The instant messenger client
supports many protocols and uses libpurple. I forgot which version of
libpurple, but I can find out. Would this be difficult to port? Another
thought was having otr use gpg keys. Authentication could be set up without
otr by signing public keys. Thanks.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile