[OTR-users] Re: [OTR-announce] pidgin-otr 3.2.0 released

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Jun 28 03:12:04 EDT 2008

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:35:41 -0400 (EDT)
Paul Wouters <paul at cypherpunks.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Konrad Meyer wrote:
>
> >> koji: error: Unknown build target: dist-fc7-updates-candidate
> >
> > F7 has been EOL for several days now. F7 updates don't exist any more.
>
> I know. But my updates were within the build/update system. But pidgin-otr
> was depending on libotr, so it was trailing a day and got cut off....

So far I've not seen any updates to either libotr or pidgin-otr make it
through into any of the Fedora repos. I've not upgraded my F7 box to
F9, but still nothing.

Any ideas what's happening Paul?

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html