[OTR-users] List of OTR-aware software

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Thu Jun 19 17:58:50 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:29:25AM -0500, David Rock wrote:
> CenterIM (on gentoo, at least) compiles with the OTR library.  I have
> not figured out exactly how to use it, though.
> http://www.centerim.org/index.php/Main_Page

I asked the CenterIM folks about this a few months ago.  Unless something
has changed in the interim, it seems that the OTR plugin for CenterIM
only works with one protocol.  I think it was ICQ, but I probably
wouldn't bet money on that.

If that has changed, please let me know -- I'd rather use CenterIM than
Pidgin, except for the fact that OTR support works for all protocols in
Pidgin.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Baltasar Gracian: "A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from