[OTR-users] OTR and multiple locations

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Mon Jun 2 08:57:07 EDT 2008

  I leave my jabber account logged on with 2 resources, one at home and one at
  work. Whenever someone tries to send me an otr message and initiate a secure
  conversation it causes a loop between both clients answering with different
  public keys. The conversation window looks something like this:

  I'm wondering the best workaround for this.

Log out of the one you are not at.  Back when I was young, we had to
share VT52s, and we logged out when we were done!