[OTR-users] Plugin does not show up in Pidgin

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Apr 4 03:45:45 EDT 2008

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:08:47 -0400
Michael Goerz <goerz at physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> > My very next question!
> Always having the latest version, and choosing my own compilation
> option...

A sensible way of doing this is to rebuild the rpm and make any needed
changes in the spec file to set the options you want. I do this on
Fedora and find that it fits in with the overall system philosophy
rather well.

Purely a suggestion....

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html