[OTR-users] @developers, may I create a german OTR website?

readytogo2 readytogo2 at freenet.de
Mon Jan 29 03:49:32 EST 2007

Sadly there wasn`t much activity in my mail with the title 'fresh wind
for the otr project'...

I want more people, especial my friends to use OTR. There are not many
informations about OTR in my native laguange.

Therefore I want to create a german website with instructions,
informations and downloads about OTR. Maybe I will translate and
recompile OTR aswell (no other changes on the code).

I won`t touch the copyright and note that my version is a modified and
translated version (GPL rules). It is as a matter of course.

As OTR is GPL I wouldn`t need to ask you if I can do this or not. But if
you don`t want thrid partys to publish OTR projects I will aceept this
for sure.