[OTR-users] dependancys

Scott Martin newcastlescott007 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 09:10:28 EST 2007

hello
 i am new to the whole realm of linux and am using centos ad my os it is a clone of redhat.i have been using gaim and otr for a while on the dreaded windows box with success, but i am running into dependency issues trying to install otr for gaim on my new os. can you help me with this and tell me what i need to install to get it operable .so far i have installed
-zlib
-libgcrypt error
-libcript but i get an error saying i need libgcrypt error
-gnupg
-gmp
-gettext

as i have said i am new to linux and am in need of help am i installing in the wrong order?
is there more i need to install and in what order

the os i am running is like redhat 4

i thank you in advance for any help

The fish are biting.