[OTR-users] Console client with support for OTR?

Laff O'Dil laffodil22 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 10:25:20 EST 2007

Is anybody aware of a console client that has support for OTR?  Ideally, I
would like to "screen" a client on a Linux/BSD shell and stay connected
24/7.

I know Gaim has a CLI client in their 2.0 beta releases, but I have not seen
an OTR plugin for it yet.  I imagine it would not be that hard to port OTR
to it as all that will be required is a UI for it.