[OTR-users] fresh wind for the otr project

readytogo2 readytogo2 at freenet.de
Wed Jan 10 17:14:01 EST 2007

Hi,

some time ago I asked you what your otr project`s objective is about.
You want as many people to use otr and not just a few. But right now
it`s only used by a few people.

I could overflow you with suggestions about the binarys and the website
aswell too. But for now I don`t know how welcome this is. The main
changes I suggest are mailinglist -> forum, single laguange website and
binarys -> multilagunage + some kind of wikipeida help sites.

Sure this should not happen all on one day. Maybe you could recrute more
staff. I would also offer you to translate the website and the binarys
from English to my native lagunage (German). I can read and understand
English very well. Btw my German orthography and grammar are much better
 then my English. ;)