[OTR-users] Sources for GAIM 2.0 beta 6?

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Tue Feb 20 23:22:10 EST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Gilles Gravier wrote:

> Tried this... run into problems of not having a proper autoconf / automake
> environment on Solaris.
>
> I can build from proper .tar distribs... but can't get the CVS build to work.

If i rn autoreconf from CVS, I get:

[paul at bofh gaim-otr]$     autoreconf -s -i
aclocal:configure.ac:15: warning: macro `AM_DISABLE_STATIC' not found in library
aclocal:configure.ac:16: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
configure.ac:15: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_DISABLE_STATIC
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:16: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

So it seems like CVS needs more fixing with its configure script. But I have
no time to look into this right now :(

Paul