[OTR-users] Sources for GAIM 2.0 beta 6?

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Tue Feb 20 12:25:09 EST 2007

Tried this... run into problems of not having a proper autoconf /
automake environment on Solaris.

I can build from proper .tar distribs... but can't get the CVS build to
work.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>