[OTR-users] Sources for GAIM 2.0 beta 6?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Feb 20 11:46:37 EST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Ian Goldberg wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 02:19:19PM +0100, Gilles Gravier wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > So... I now see an installer for GAIM 2.0 beta 6 for Windows... but how
> > about sources? I need to rebuild OTR on Solaris... so source update
> > would be cool... Anybody made that into a tar ball?
>
> You should be able to do anonymous CVS from sourceforge.  I haven't
> built a tarball, myself.

I'd say drop the requirement for "gaim to become 2.0.0 release". By the
severe amount of breakage they're still doing, it's months away. I'd
really prefer to have both a tar ball and a decent versioning scheme
over the CVS-snapshot dates. People, out of neccesity, have started
to use gaim betas as "production". It would be nice to have a "full
release" of gaim-otr to go with those.

Paul