[OTR-users] Transfering keys from Adium -> Pidgin

L. Canessa l.canessa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:29:27 EST 2007

Hey,

I'm haveing trouble transfering my keys from Adium (on OS X) to
pidgin.Icopy the
otr.fingerprints /  otr.private_keys from the adium directory
(~/Library/Application Support/Adium 2.0/Users/Default/libpurple) to the
correct pidgin folder. Then when I try and have conversations with people I
have already verified, all I can have is an unverified conversation. How may
I fix this?

I use both Adium and Pidgin so it would be nice to easily be able to
transfer keys from one to the other.

Thanks,

--
Leonardo