[OTR-users] gaim otr crash w/multiple protocols/screen names

Jake otr at altaica.org
Mon Nov 20 05:03:40 EST 2006

I am running gaim 2.0b5 (though I saw the same problem under 2.0b3) XP SP2.

When someone messages me under one of their screen names and those two names
are aliased together under one GAIM screen name (meta contact, whatever you wish
to call it), I end up with two OTR icons next to my type window instead of one.
Any time I try and close an IM window that has these two icons as opposed to the
one, GAIM crashes.

Just curious if I am the only one who sees this particular behavior or not.

Thanks,
-jake