[OTR-users] OTR for Gaim Beta5

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Nov 16 01:31:23 EST 2006

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Brian Morrison wrote:

> I started on the process of getting a working build environment
> installed on my Windows laptop at the weekend, but so far it isn't
> working for me yet. Not sure why, and have had no time to sort it out
> since then.

I have similar problems with gaim-2.0.0beta4. On Windows the mingw setup
can build gaim and otr but runs into issues with gaim-otr. On my
cross compile setup using mingw on linux, I get unknown symbols from otr
and one or two from the win32-gtk library.

I'll try and get it resolves, but I've been busy as well. I'll give
beta5 a shot tomorrow and see if it fixes my issues by any chance.

So does beta5 break the plugin compared toe beta4? eg with beta5, does
the current gaim-otr plugin work?

Paul