[OTR-users] OTR for Gaim Beta5

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Nov 15 11:13:01 EST 2006

tim horton wrote:
> I'd like to add my request for the plugin for Gaim Beta 5. I really
> rely on OTR for my communications, and I'd hate to have to roll back
> to the Beta 3 release.

I started on the process of getting a working build environment
installed on my Windows laptop at the weekend, but so far it isn't
working for me yet. Not sure why, and have had no time to sort it out
since then.

If I succeed in compiling the plugin I'll say so here, but as you say it
would be ideal if those that built the last version can do it again.

Anyone able to give an update on an "official" version?

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir.org.uk