[OTR-users] gaim 2

CLAY SHENTRUP CLAY at BROKENLADDER.COM
Sun Jan 22 19:41:36 EST 2006

maybe i wasn't paying attention when somebody previously brought this up,
but where can i get the source for otr for gaim 2 for *nix?

thanks

--
"..any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it
requires--

George W. Bush, 2004 April 20

"..the NSA has been monitoring phone calls and e-mails in which one party to
the
conversation was inside the United States. The warrantless wiretaps
allegedly fly in
the face of standing federal surveillance law."