[OTR-users] Terminal proxy?

Bryan Kam lydgate at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:01:29 EST 2006

I think this may have been mentioned before because I remember reading some
discussion of curses wxWidget implementation, but I am wondering if there
are any plans to allow OTR Proxy to run in terminal mode.  It is sort of
annoying to lose the AIM connection just for restarting X, and also it would
be easier to manage through SSH if it were text only.  I have talked to the
developer of the AIM client I use (Claudio Leite, who writes bsflite) and he
said that he did look at the code for OTR but for some reason it wasn't easy
for him to implement.  Not being a coder, I'm just wondering if there will
any way to achieve this in the near future...

Bryan