Fwd: [OTR-users] OTR use in email

CLAY SHENTRUP CLAY at BROKENLADDER.COM
Wed Jan 11 00:33:40 EST 2006

There can't be really.  The sender and receiver have to agree upon a shared
secret at the time of transmition, which requires at least 3 passes.

--
Here's an idea that would save the world:  I think, we should get some large
magnetic rings and attach wires to them such that one wire is attached to

—NATE OBORNY, TALKING ABOUT A GIRL WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING