[OTR-users] picture buttons

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Fri Oct 14 11:14:23 EDT 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, CLAY SHENTRUP wrote:

> Then I also hope I'll never have to see a message to the effect of "you sent
> encrypted data to..who wasn't expecting it". If the session isn't encrypted,
> my data should just go through unencrypted, or perhaps there could be an
> option to have it ask you first to make sure, just in case you're not
> capable of looking at the lock icon first.

You can'y. If we are talking securely, and you quit gaim and log back in,
we no longer have a secure connection, but I don't know about that, so I
just send you an encrypted message.
Currently, you will respond by setting up a secure connection, and my end
will automatically resend the previous message with the new encryption keys.

Paul