[OTR-users] Need someone to test OTR with for screenshots

Adam Zimmerman adam_zimmerman at ezrs.com
Thu Mar 24 18:57:49 EST 2005

Hi all.

First of all of course, many thanks to the developers for an awesome
plugin. In response to Kat's request, I'm doing an install and setup
guide for gaim-otr on debian. I've gotten all the screenshots I need,
except one, of an actual conversation with the OTR: Private button. If
someone would be so kind as to IM me and help me test OTR and get my
last screenshot too, I'd be very grateful.

I'm climbingsfun (Fingerprint: D5C0A99C 41618EAA 4135CA75 98B23A3B
CA1BD1CA) on AIM. Thanks.

--
Adam Zimmerman <adam_zimmerman at ezrs.com>

CREATIVITY  - http://tinyurl.com/3oxgw