[OTR-users] OTR on Mac OS X.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Sat Mar 12 20:47:55 EST 2005

Len Sassaman wrote:

> If she uses iChat or a non-Adium client now, use the proxy. OTR is really
> trivial, but switching chat clients may not be.

Ok. She alternates between iChat and Adium X. Seems to prefer iChat.

> Launch it.

Does she have to launch it every time she starts iChat?
What happens if she forgets?

> Configure iChat to use the proxy: Preferences, server settings, use proxy,
> localhost, port 8080, protocol HTTP.

That looks simple enough. :-)

Next time I see her on IM (prob tonight) I'll tell her.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.