[OTR-users] Is there life after DNS?

codewarrior at cuseeme.de codewarrior at cuseeme.de
Sun Jun 5 15:04:01 EDT 2005

dear list members,
due  to the massive  influence from tycoon firms,
and the ongoing  software patents disscussion
in europe and the pressure from the
http://www.mpaa.org/ on bittorrent users
i think there is a strong need for  "Opencuseeme"
the first free peer2peer multiconferencing tool.
please  join we need some helping  hands

best regards

marc manthey

www.cuseeme.de
opencuseeme /  peer2peer multiparty conferencing

Begin forwarded message: