[OTR-users] otrproxy 0.2.0 for OSX does non-otr users not 'talk back'

Nikita Borisov nikitab at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 24 21:04:32 EST 2005

On Feb 24, 2005, at 4:13 PM, Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg wrote:
> Without OTRproxy we both can chat :)

Hmm; both Ian and I have found that sometimes, when you log in from the
same IP address, AOL doesn't correctly report whether you're logged in
or not, and you get this kind of behaviour.  But it happens even when I
don't use the OTR proxy, and only some of the time.

> For replication we/I need to find somebody with an AIM
> account, using iChat on OSX and -no- OTRproxy for OSX installed.
>
> Anybody here on the list that has this combo for us to try
> to replicate this ?

My current iChat account is configured not to use the proxy; if you see
nikitabotr online, you can try messaging me from your proxy to see if
we can replicate the problem.

- Nikita