[OTR-users] proposed ui change

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Tue Feb 22 05:13:27 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Kat Hanna wrote:

> The main question I have is this:  Is anyone who currently uses gaim-otr
> really attached to the ability to initiate a private conversation, with
> someone for whom you don't have a fingerprint, from the Known
> Fingerprints panel in the prefs?

Nope, and with buddy lists getting big, it makes less and less sense.
Though while you're at it, if you could sort the list somewhat so that
people you are having a private conversation with are at the top, with
perhaps a divider for the ones whom are not online right that, that would
be great. It's a bit hard at times to find the proper user+IMservice
fingerprint to stop a private conversation from that menu.

Paul