[OTR-users] REQ: More clear OTR active icon in Gaim

Ponty Ponty at tv2mail.dk
Mon Feb 21 09:01:53 EST 2005

For the Gaim plugin, I have the following request.

Would it be possible to indicate more clearly if a OTR session is established?

The 'OTR button' used to establish a session also indicates if a session is active by changing the text from 'OTR: Not private' to 'OTR: Private'.

I think it would be more clear if the button changed to e.g. green color when a session is established, or if the button contained an icon for not private and another clearly distinguishable icon for private. Perhaps RED when non-private and GREEN when private...

Best Regards
Ponty