[OTR-users] jabber jingle

CLAY SHENTRUP CLAY at BROKENLADDER.COM
Sat Dec 17 03:30:53 EST 2005

I don't think this makes sense, but I'm too exhausted right now to have a
clear mind and analyze it.  Ian?  Anyone?

-Clay

--
Here's an idea that would save the world:  I think, we should get some large
magnetic rings and attach wires to them such that one wire is attached to

—NATE OBORNY, TALKING ABOUT A GIRL WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING