[OTR-users] Re: encrypted file transfers

Jason Cohen jcohen07 at brandeis.edu
Sat Apr 9 23:59:19 EDT 2005

thanx for answering my question paul, I will probably employ the latest
OpenVPN-cvs running over a socks5 proxy forwarding into ssh via
connect.c/tor in that case to connect up the iChat A/V portions. Its
very good to know where one is NOT protected by efforts such as OTR.

     thanx again
     a tor user

Make use of the documentation & howtos on openvpn.net, particularly
http://openvpn.net/howto.html which has a good howto for installing &
using Openvpn 2.0 in a server/client setup. It's quite easy to follow
and there are instructions for more advanced topics like using the VPN
server to reroute all traffic. The easy-rsa scripts now make it trivial
to create a CA server and create user keys & certificates.

Jason